🌟 Join Our E-commerce Team as the Online Web Merchandiser!
Are you a meticulous individual with a keen eye for detail and a deep passion for enhancing the online shopping experience through precise data and product management in E-commerce? We are on the lookout for a proactive Online Web Merchandiser to join our dynamic team.
🔍 Key Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage product categories, product images, update existing products on the E-commerce website
- Manage new product uploads, category builds, product detail maintenance, and promotional activities
- Manage and review online merchandise presentation to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, and site placement are accurate
and meet brand standards
- Manage deadlines and needs for category pages and product page brought to site
- Maintain created landing page and in-house brand websites; work with the team to create landing pages
- Work with content team to continuously upgrade content and curating collections for all marketing
- Work with creative team to help facilitate enhanced product imagery and general content
- Collaborate with the marketing and design team on implementation of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Collaborate with the buyer assistant team for product information such as web titles, pricing, stocks and promotions.
- Constantly monitor and update changes in products, brands, category pages, and custom landing pages
- Be highly involved in site testing for development projects and the regular site walks to ensure
accuracy at all times.
- Collaborate with the e-Commerce team for onsite optimizations such as product recommendations
upselling/cross-selling opportunities, and search improvements.
- Liaise with various teams for regular and ad-hoc tasks and initiatives in Manila and in Australia
- Create, submit and review reports when necessary
- Other related marketing and e-Commerce tasks, as dictated by the needs of the company
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant work experience
- Knows and understand simple online HTML code
- High level of attention to detail
- Tech savvy, experienced with using various computer systems
- Ability to multitask, follow instructions well and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, coordinate across multiple projects, react and adjust according to shifting priorities
- Familiarity with Australian English will be an advantage
- Experience in generating reports for management will be advantageous but not essential
- Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and high growth environment
- Work on site Pasig City
💼 About Us:
Suitestudio Operations, Inc. is a dynamic and innovative Philippine-based office company that takes immense pride in being the trusted partner of Kitchen Warehouse Australia. Committed to delivering exceptional support services across all aspects of their business – including design, development, marketing, customer service, inventory entry, purchasing, and financial processes.
🏅Why work with us?
Embark a transformative journey as an Online Web Merchandiser with us, where you become a key player in shaping the digital shopping experience. In this role, you’ll leverage your creativity, analytical skills, and market insights to curate and optimize our online product portfolio, directly influencing our brand’s presence and growth
Suitestudio is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
✉️ How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their CV and a brief cover letter, detailing their experience and why they’re the best fit for the role.
Job Type: Full Time
Shift: Day job