About the company
Kitchen Warehouse is a family-owned Australian business that aims to be THE destination, both online and offline for those that love to cook and entertain. Our customer is the heart of what we do. We have been around for years and have cemented ourselves as one of Australia’s most loved brands. With millions of customers, we are some of the largest and most active sites of its kind in Australia.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with the marketing team in Australia to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of marketing projects and tasks
- Support the marketing department by;
- scheduling and organising the creation of website content to support marketing campaigns and events/workshops
- preparing schedules for all in-store activities and distributing to each store
- Helping to manage store opening hours through Google Business and Facebook
- Managing all product signage for stores, communicating store signage requirements and responding to all incoming enquiries from our store network relating to store signage
- Work with the in-house graphic design team to help deliver content that meets our brand guidelines
- Must be proficient in analysing and extracting figures and results from our system
- Assist with the production of artwork, sourcing of new images and archiving of older images
- Take sole responsibility for coordinating the setup, implementation, testing and reporting on all in-store promotional codes
- Prepare weekly reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing data relating to marketing performance. Providing data on attendance of in-store events/workshops, advertising spend and the return on our investment (ROI). As well as ad hoc requests such as order forecasts, marketing campaign performance, foot traffic, promocode redemption
- Attend marketing meetings via video conferencing to and keep the Manila office up to date with any key store focussed marketing initiatives
- Project management administration in Asana, archiving projects once complete
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in a marketing-related field
- Be well versed in the principles of marketing
- Analytical and good with numbers.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in a consumer-facing retail business preferred.
- Experience working with AU/NZ retail business will be regarded highly
- Familiarity with effective marketing tools and best practices.
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Passion to work for a company that is experiencing high growth.
Please note that this job opening is office-based, however at this time, we are working from home and based on assessment.