An exciting new role for an SEO Copywriter looking to build solid work experience with a major e-commerce company. This role is based at SuiteStudio Operations Inc., the Philippine support office of Kitchen Warehouse Australia located in Ortigas, Pasig.
Kitchen Warehouse is Australia’s biggest kitchenware retailer and specialist, with a national chain of large format stores and a major online presence.
What you’ll do
- Write engaging, effective, and accurate product descriptions following brand style guide and implementing SEO best practices
- Undertaking keyword research and optimising copy to drive organic website traffic
- Capable of benchmarking SEO, reviewing and reporting on content performance
- Able to balance between copywriting and SEO
- Staying across emerging trends in digital and web content that optimizes search results
- Develop a range of digital content that can be syndicated across all company platforms
- Improve and update existing digital content in line with brand guidelines to improve overall user experience
- Ensure that content adheres to brand voice and tone
- Understand and adhere to measurable KPIs
- Perform other related tasks assigned by supervisor/manager
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Creative Writing, Mass Communications or equivalent work experience
- Excellent SEO writing and proofreading skills with a strong interest in cooking and kitchenware
- Demonstrable ability to research, plan, and write SEO web content
- Previous experience in writing for e-commerce websites will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Australian English will be an advantage
- Self-starter and can work to deadlines
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively
- Meticulous, thorough, and has an eye for detail
- Listens to feedback and takes guidance well
- Must be willing to work from home until further advise to report to work in office (preferably with reliable home internet connection, office location is in Ortigas, Pasig City);
To apply to this job opening should be along with a work samples, projects, updated portfolio (as applicable).
Please note that this job opening is office-based, however as COVID-19 response we are working from home and based on assessment.