About the company
Kitchen Warehouse is a family-owned Australian business that aims to be THE destination, both online and offline for those that love to cook and entertain. Our customer is the heart of what we do. We have been around for years and has cemented yourself as one of Australia’s most loved brands. With millions of customers we are some of the largest and most active sites of its kind in Australia.
Summary of primary job responsibilities:
- Work with an agile mindset by using agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming).
- Responsible for development-, deployment-, release-, service validation & test practices and their continuous improvement for the front-end and back-end of NetSuite eCommerce platform
- Provide development and support of customizations relating to Site Builder, Web Store setup and configurations, SuiteCommerce Standard and/or SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA)
- Responsible for all technical parts related to Incidents, Requirements and Projects in the solution bundle area.
- Joint & constant improvement of code quality by using DEV style guides & techniques.
- Ensure quality assurance before releasing to production.
- Administrate & maintain NetSuite platform.
- Provide ongoing technical 2nd level support to all internal NetSuite users.
- Report to GM of Technology and work closely with Tech Team and business stakeholders based in Perth & Melbourne, Australia
What we’re looking for
- Excellent understanding on SuiteCommerce, SuiteCommerce MyAccount (SCMA), and SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA)
- Knowledge on Kilimanjaro SCA version or higher
- Good to have skills but not required: SASS/SCSS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), BitBucket and Git
- Good understanding of web technologies and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce Developer certification highly preferred, but not required
- Work from home preferably with at least 25mbps and up reliable home internet connection
Please note that this job opening is office-based, however as COVID-19 response we are working from home and based on assessment.