Work closely with the merchandising and content marketing teams to assist them in the processing of products so they are ready to be uploaded onto the website. As E-commerce Product Administrator your job will be to let the content marketing team know which products require written descriptions and to monitor the process through to completion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish which products require written descriptions and liaise with buyers to establish their level of
• Once established, research and prefill product description documents with key features and
specifications then pass this onto the content marketing team so they can write the main descriptions.
• Gather and monitor the dropship product list and, if needed, assist with the writing of the descriptions.
• Upload all completed descriptions to Netsuite.
• Support the content marketing team with any other basic writing tasks.
• Manage the relevant ASANA projects and organise tasks to be assigned properly
• Perform other related tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree graduate, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent proofreading skills with a strong interest in cooking and kitchenware
- Demonstrable ability to research, plan and organize
- Previous experience working for e-commerce websites will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Australian English will be an advantage
- Self-starter and can work to deadlines
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively
- Meticulous, thorough, and has an eye for detail
- Listens to feedback and takes guidance well
- Must be willing to work from home until further advise to report to work in office (preferably with reliable home internet connection, office location is in Ortigas, Pasig City);