About the company
Kitchen Warehouse is a family owned Australian business that aims to be THE destination, both online and offline for those that love to cook and entertain. Our customer is the heart of what we do. We have been around for years and has cemented yourself as one of Australia’s most loved brands. With millions of customers we are some of the largest and most active sites of its kind in Australia.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience in developing and managing NetSuite applications working in an Agile environment with experience using JIRA for managing backlogs.
- A NetSuite certification such as SuiteCloud Developer and/or SuiteCommerce Developer would be highly regarded.
- Skills in writing and reviewing all types of SuiteScripts (1.0 & 2.0) from scratch. Extensive understanding of SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, SuiteBuilder.
- Hands on experience and a strong understanding on the SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Linux Mint 14, Ubuntu (12.04)
- Desirable: SuiteCloud Developer I or II Certification, Python, Django, jQuery
- Must be willing to work from home until ECQ is lifted (preferably with reliable home internet connection, office location is in Ortigas, Pasig City); and
- Can start immediately
- Work from home preferably with at least 75mbps reliable home internet connection
- Please note that this job opening is office-based, however as COVID-19 response we are working from home and based on assessment.
Duties and responsibilities
- testing, debugging, diagnosing, and correcting errors and faults within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- writing, updating, and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
- providing advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Development (NS Back End)
- Plan, implement and review customizations of NetSuite including custom records, forms, fields, saved searches and reports
- Develop, document, and implement scripted customizations using NetSuite SuiteCloud developer tools
- Work with 3rd party tools to develop API’s to integrate NetSuite with other systems
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customizations, and integrations
- Responsible for back-end development tasks such as writing web services / APIs and building high-quality reusable codes for maximum performance and scalability
- Work and coordinate with front-end developer(s) in developing back-end web services
- Work closely with the business departments in process automation and workflows
- Ability to assess new technologies, 3rd party tools, and provide preliminary feedback or recommendations for possible NetSuite integration
- Development of back-end requirements / projects
- Monitor, maintain scripts, and resolve NetSuite issues including the following integrations and APIs
- Quality Assurance Pre-Go-Life into production. Deploy & Release high quality code.
- Monitor and maintain day to day operation of the NetSuite platform for internal stakeholders
- Provides support and assistance to any KWH team member for any NetSuite related issues or concern
- Troubleshoot issues. Create & document troubleshooting workflows.
- Support existing NetSuite scripts.
- Support internal users on NetSuite issues
- Report to GM of Technology and work closely with Tech Team and business stakeholders based in Perth & Melbourne, Australia
- Sign-on bonus of Php100k (with a clause)
- Work from home allowance
- Working at day time hours (no graveyard shifts)
- Working on only one account/customer (instead of jumping around from one to the next customer without building a long lasting relationship)