We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated NetSuite Administrator and Business Process Management Analyst to join our team for Kitchen Warehouse.
About the company
Kitchen Warehouse is a family-owned Australian business that aims to be THE destination, both online and offline for those that love to cook and entertain. Our customer is the heart of what we do. We have been around for years and have cemented ourselves as one of Australia’s most loved brands. With millions of customers, we are some of the largest and most active sites of its kind in Australia.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities
- Will work closely with both the tech and BPM teams to align initiatives and ensure seamless integration of NetSuite and business processes.
- Manage and maintain the NetSuite ERP system, ensuring its optimal performance, security, and stability.
- Develop, implement, and maintain customizations and configurations in NetSuite to support process improvements.
- Collaborate with business departments to identify, document, analyze, and optimize business processes.
- Train end-users on NetSuite functionality and process improvements, and provide ongoing support.
- Provide ongoing technical support to all internal NetSuite users.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in NetSuite administration, configuration, and customization, as well as experience in business process analysis and improvement.
- NetSuite Administrator certification or NetSuite ERP Consultant certification is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with business process modelling techniques and tools, such as BPMN or flowcharts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Highly preferred Metro Manila resident applicants
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about driving process improvements through NetSuite, we encourage you to apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity.